Friday, April 26, 2013

god greatness behind the sophistication of medical devices

my little girl

I think the dream of every young mother is the same, want the perfect child, I married the end of 2006, exactly 22 december ago ago, and I declared pregnant in early June 2008. My wish for the birth month of the appropriate physician estimates were far from expected. I was rushed to the hospital when the baby aged 7 months 1hari, because all of a sudden rupture of the membrane, when she reached the hospital. doctors try to mempertahnkan the baby, and I must bathrest in hospital, till the time that can not be determined.The days I spent in hospital. without doing anything, other than joking with her husband and family who happened to be visiting while still lying in bed.And the day was the fourth day I was in the hospital. As usual nurse checked the baby, it seems there's nothing to worry about. After a little back to the room I will check and all of a sudden I saw no blood spots, so I immediately reported my complaints to the nurse, and nurses report went on medicine obstetrician who handles my time, finally rushed to the doctor examined me, it turns out my baby placenta stuck, and soon Caesarean surgery.Hearing the doctor ordered, I was stunned and daydreaming, that is my mind that time is what is happening? why do I have to do this, then what should I do ?.... while passing in front of nuns preparing surgeon. A few minutes later, I immediately entered the operation room, operation room is quiet, I saw a doctor anesthetist, cardiologist, child experts, content experts, 2 sisters and 1 male nurses around me. After injecting a local anesthetic anatesi expert, I could not move anymore and could not feel anything around my tummy to toe.And by chance I see clearly through the transparent glass reflection, how a doctor who dissect rubbed my stomach with liquids, whatever its name. After that sounded like the sound of ceramic cutting rumble in my ear, and when my son was born was also forced, in order to save his life. Thankfully the beginning of his birth he was crying ..... my son was born female.Well .. my son was born prematurely at gestational age 7 months 4 days, just 22 december 2007, right on the day of my marriage. With state of complications, finally one day after being treated in hospital. Gresik, my son was referred dirs. St Paulo in Surabaya, and my condition was really very weak and critical, from the lungs that have not been perfect, the stomach is too small to defecate and vomit blood. Doctors estimate about 25% of his life.Which parent would not be sad to see and hear news of her child thus born!Over the past 17 days my room NICU hospitalized children, and patiently waiting for my husband treated there. While I was still in a weak condition still moaning and wailing through a string of prayer I always prayed to the Creator, so that my son be given the best. The next day my son moved in the room treatments, I occasionally visited my son while breast-feeding ... in my heart I still hope my son can be saved. And recording video above is a proof that as any sophisticated medical devices will not be able to without power!At that time during the day, exactly 36 days into my treatment, I was resting, suddenly heard the ringing telephon ... and I will accept it. Telephon Apparently it comes from the RS. where my son treated. RS Party reported that my son was in good health and allowed to go home to be nursed at home. It was not believed ... I jumped for joy ... and then I contact my husband at work, after all this time leave permission. Suddenly my husband rushed home to pick up my son ... with a happy face me and my son took our baby to come home.

And here she is after a few days home from the hospital. :

Weight loss when my daughter was 2 kg and 51 cm long. Yes ... God ... thanks, you have answered all our prayers.My daughter named "Abigail Nuuri Renata". Abigail is a small woman, Nuuri means of light above the light and Renata means to rise again.I strongly believe and am convinced that medical devices behind modernity and sophistication of medical science, there is the intervention of Almighty God, without which all would not mean anything ... Subhanallah .... I am very happy to welcome my daughter:



We as parents of Abigail Nuuri Renata say many thanks to Allah SWT, RS.where Abigail was born and the hospital where Abigail treated for 36 days, and that special for someone who is like an angel helper, may she always get the blessings and grace of HIM.
Now at age 3 years Abigail has followed the early childhood education, and physical and mental development can be synchronized with the kids his age Alhamdullillah .......... ..... God is great ...... ........
  

No comments:

Post a Comment